- Scalable regression methods for large regression/inverse problem.
- Inference on traffic state using telemetry data.
- Photometric redshift estimation.
- Calibration and prediction of seasonal flu in USA.
- Stochastic computer model calibration and uncertainty quantification.
- Bayesian inverse problem.
- Teaching: graduate courses - Linear algebra, Real and complex analysis.
- Programming: R.
- Teaching: graduate courses - Spatial Statistics, Probablity and Inference.
- Mix market modeling.
- Ad spending optimization.
Note: I think these sections are silly, but everyone seems to have one. Here is a *mostly* honest overview of my skills.